Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Swimming by to say Hi!

Hey there my crafty pals, I am so sorry for being so MIA lately.. February was a busy and stressful month for me... Well, I am stopping in today to share this fun summery themed card ( yes, I know it's only March but I have been totally dreaming of warmer days, lol) with all of you.. My talented and crafty friend Selina at Fun 'n' Flair Stamps sent this super cute digi stamp to me and I could wait to use her.. 




Supplies used:

*Beach Babe Digital Stamp (Fun 'n' Flair Stamps )
* Pun in the Sun Stamps (Joy's Life Stamps)
*D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug Folder
*Hello Summer Collection (Echo Park)
*Copic Markers
*Colored Pencils
*Gelly Pens (white and black)
* Salty Ocean Distress Ink(Tim Holtz)
*Lilac Twine (Paper Issues )
*Stickles
*Button
* Pop Dots 



Thanks so much for stopping by today..
 

  Scrappy ((HUGS)) 
Amanda :o)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Too cute! You did a wonderful card, the sentiment is perfect.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

sooo cute!!! i love that little girl and the texture you added!

Jovan said...

This is the cutest card!

Pam said...

Very cute, love the embossed water and her sunglasses!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

love this card, the effect like she is in the water, awesome

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is a super cute image! I love what you did for the water :)