Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Fun Has Arrived!

Hello hello my crafty friends and a very Happy New Year to you all.. I hope 2013 is going great for you all so far.. Well, I am popping in today to let you know that even though I am currently not on any design teams I'm not going anywhere and will still be sharing my crafty creations with all of you.. So, here's a card I made for my dad's birthday and my first card of the year :0)

I just love this sentiment and image.. 

supplies I used:
*"Times and Seasons" collection (Echo Park)
*Ink
*Copics and Colored Pencils
*Peppermint Stick (Trendy Twine)
*Buttons

I hope you liked my project and thanks so much for stopping by today..
 
  Scrappy ((HUGS)) 

Amanda :o)

4 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I still haven't inked up this stamp - but I just LOVE it! Thanks for sharing!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

So adorable!! Lee-Ann :)

Saundra said...

This is fabulous, Amanda! I love this little dog! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Melissa said...

I was just thinking aoubt this dog stamp. You did a great job with him, I think you dad will enjoy this card.